Collection of Information
We may collect non public personal financial information about you from some or all of the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications, new account forms and fact finding questionnaire;
• Your transactions with us, our affiliates and those product sponsors with whom we have vendor agreements or other arrangements for the revision of services to you;
• Information we receive from non affiliate third parties including, but not limited to consumer reporting agencies;
• Affiliated and unaffiliated product sponsors with whom we have selling relationships and whose products you own.
Disclosure Of Information
We will not share non public personal information concerning our potential, current or former customers with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law. Nor will we share this information for marketing purposes, except as permitted by law. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third parties.
Generally, we may disclosure customers non public personal information to affiliates and non affiliated third parties that provide services to us or have contracts with us to supply the products or services that you have requested through us. Example of third parties with whom we may share your information include:
• Insurance Companies, Mutual Fund Companies, Insurance support organizations and other product sponsors to affect purchases and sales and allow for the servicing of your account;
• Your advisor or Broker/Dealer;
• Third party Investment Advisory Firms with whom we have relationships for the management of customer advisory accounts;
• Businesses, such as banks and other financial institutions, with whom we have an agreement for the marketing and sales of products and services;
• Regulatory or law enforcement authorities; and
• Recordkeeping companies
Where we share your Non Public Personal Information with third parties for the purposes above, we insure there are contractual restrictions on their use and disclosure of that information.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We have security practices and procedures in place to prevent unauthorized use or access to your non public personal information. Within Goss Associates, your information is only available to those individuals requiring access to process or service your transactions with us, and those fulfilling compliance, legal or audit functions on our behalf. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure the protection of your non public personal information in accordance with the state and federal privacy regulations.